Agents’ Pre-requisites

Education agents who use experience in education consulting procedures to provide advice and assistance to overseas students wishing to study in AITT must register as AITT Education Agent.

Before making an application you should access the following information and read it:

  • Education Service for Overseas Student Act 2000
  • National Code of Practice for Registered Authorities and Provision of Education and Training for Overseas Students
  • The Austalian Department of Immigration and Cultural Affairs (DIAC)  website (
  • The Australian Department of  Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (